How secure is My Health Online?
What internet browser do I need to use My Health Online?
Our online services have been tested on multiple Web browsers running on various operating systems. For best results, please use one of the following browsers:
- Internet Explorer 11 and above
- Mozilla Firefox 60.x and above
- Google Chrome (most current version)
- Apple Safari 10 and above
We are committed to making this site accessible for all users. Please view our Accessibility Questions to learn more. If you have a problem viewing any material on this Web site, please Contact Us.
We recommend JAWS 2018 or higher for users of screen readers.
What do I do if I get a login error?
- Make sure your Caps Lock key is not on. The password field is case sensitive.
- If there's a saved password populating from your browser, delete it and input your password again.
- Double-check that you are using the correct Login ID.
- Make sure you do not enter extra spaces in either the Login ID or password boxes.
- Clear your cache and cookies in your browser settings. Completely close out of your browser, and try again.
- If you are running several tabs on your browser, please close out of the ones you don't need to ensure your internet connection isn't running slow.
- If you are on a phone or a tablet, we recommend using the My Health Online mobile app to log in.
I was typing a message to my clinician and I was logged out of my account. What happened?
How do I adjust the text size of webpages?
Depending on your browser, you may be able to increase or decrease the size of the content on a webpage, including images and text.
- Zoom in: Ctrl + Plus sign (CTRL +)
- Zoom out: Ctrl + Minus sign (CTRL -)
- Reset to default: Ctrl + 0 (zero key) (CTRL 0)
MyChart® licensed from Epic Systems Corporation, © 1999 - 2013.
Protected by U.S. patents. For details, visit www.epic.com/patents.
MyChart®, Epic®, Powered by Epic™ and the MyChart logo are trademarks of Epic Systems Corporation.