Is my access code my Login ID?
No, your access code is not your Login ID or password. You will use this code only once to log in and establish your own unique Login ID and password. The code will expire after you have used it or after 30 days.
My 10 digit access code does not work; what should I do?
Your 10 digit access code expires after 30 days and is no longer valid after the first time you use it. If your code does not work, contact us.
How secure is My Health Online?
What internet browser do I need to use My Health Online?
Your online services have been tested on multiple Web browsers running on various operating systems. For best results, please use one of the following browsers:
- Internet Explorer 10 and above
- Mozilla Firefox 27.x and above
- Google Chrome 30 and above on Mac/Windows
- Safari 7 and above on Mac
Web site accessibility: We are committed to making this site accessible for all users. If you have a problem viewing any material on this Web site, please contact us.
We recommend JAWS 2017 or higher for users of screen readers.
What do I do if I get the message "login unsuccessful?"
Please review the following:
- Make sure your ‘Caps Lock’ key is not on. The password field is case sensitive.
- Make sure you do not enter extra spaces in either the Login ID or password boxes and try again.
- If you have forgotten your Login ID or password, you can recover them online.
Invalid Personal Information
- Re-enter your social security number (SSN) and date of birth (DOB) in the format
given. Remember to type in the full year e.g., 1964.
- Leave the social security number blank. We may not have it in our system.
- We may have your SSN or DOB wrong in our system. Please contact us.
Expired or Invalid Access Code
Please contact us to request a new access code.
I was typing a message to my clinician and I was logged out of my account! What happened?
Why am I unable to view a summary from my Sutter Hospital visit?
This feature is currently only available at the following participating Sutter Health Hospitals: Memorial Hospital Los Banos, Memorial Medical Center (Modesto), Menlo Park Surgical Hospital, Mills-Peninsula Health Services, Sutter Amador Hospital, Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital, Sutter Davis Hospital, Sutter Maternity and Surgery Center of Santa Cruz, Sutter Roseville Medical Center, Sutter Solano Medical Center, Sutter Tracy Community Hospital.
Efforts are underway to connect all hospitals across the Sutter Health network in the near future.
How do I save my login information on my computer?
General instructions for setting up various browsers to autofill your username and/or password are below. Check your browser help documentation for additional information.
- Go into the Settings menu.
- Click Show advanced settings.
- Adjust your password settings in the "Passwords and forms" section.
- Go into the Options menu.
- Click on the Security tab.
- Adjust the settings in the Passwords section.
- Go into the Internet Options menu.
- Click on the Content tab.
- Adjust the settings in the AutoComplete section.
- Go into the Preferences menu.
- Click on the AutoFill tab.
- Adjust the settings in the AutoFill web forms section.
How do I adjust the text size of webpages?
Depending on your browser, you may be able to increase or decrease the size of the content on a webpage, including images and text.
- Zoom in: Ctrl + Plus sign
- Zoom out: Ctrl + Minus sign
- Reset to default: Ctrl + 0 (zero key)
How do I enable screen-reader mode?
A screen reader is an assistive technology software program that enables people with visual impairments to read text on a screen and identify graphics, buttons, and icons on their computer. The program relays information about what appears on a screen and also allows a person to use special keyboard commands to navigate rather than a mouse. To utilize this technology, you will need to have a screen-reader program installed on your device.
Why cant I open or delete my messages while using a screen reader?
Why can't I open or delete my messages while using a screen reader?
We recommend that you use Firefox or Google Chrome for an optimal experience. If you experience issues accessing or deleting your messages using JAWS with Internet Explorer, please try the following two keystroke options:
- Option 1 — Use Ctrl + Space + Enter after placing focus on each message to access your messages
- Option 2 — Turn off the virtual cursor mode by using Insert + Z and then use space as normal to access your messages
How do I open the Health Record download?
If you have chosen to password protect your downloaded health information, you will need to select the “Lucy Record with Password Protection” option. Once you have created and verified your password to encrypt your download, save the file to a suitable location on your computer. Unzip the download, open the expanded folder, and double-click the PDF file to open your Health Summary.
What are Lucy and MyChartCentral?
Lucy and MyChartCentral are record-sharing products offered by Epic, a healthcare software company that provides Sutter’s electronic health record.
- Lucy allows you to update and share elements of your general healthcare record (such as your Medications or Allergies) with providers at other healthcare organizations.
- MyChartCentral allows you to centralize your online accounts across different healthcare organizations in one location.
Both of these products require that your healthcare organizations use Epic and are part of their program. If you have questions about whether one of your other healthcare organizations supports Lucy or MyChartCentral, you can contact them.
To access Lucy or MyChartCentral, you must create an account.
MyChart® licensed from Epic Systems Corporation, © 1999 - 2013.
Protected by U.S. patents. For details, visit www.epic.com/patents.
MyChart®, Epic®, Powered by Epic™ and the MyChart logo are trademarks of Epic Systems Corporation.