Due to variations in the features currently offered by Sutter Health medical groups, Bill Payments may not be available to you at this time, but will become available in the future.
What happens if I pay my copay and then my visit is canceled?
Upon scheduling an appointment you can authorize a future copayment online. Your credit card will not be charged until you check-in for your appointment. If you cancel your appointment, your credit card will not be charged. This feature is not available for Sutter Hospitals.
Why can't I pay my copay online?
Not all clinician practices offer online copay payment at this time. If your clinician does offer online copay payments, they can be paid online within 10 days of the appointment. Please log back in within 10 days of the appointment. This feature is not available for Sutter Hospitals.
How are payment refunds processed?
In most cases if there is an outstanding account balance, your payment will be applied to that account. If a balance does not currently exist on an account, a refund will be issued back to the original credit card or by check.
What is required for me to have the ability to view my billing statements through My Health Online?
The statements available online correspond with Sutter Health Foundation / Hospital visits you have had since this service was made available. Please contact customer service if you are unsure when this feature became available to you.
What if I need to view a copy of a statement for a visit that occurred prior to the date the online bill payment feature was available for my Sutter Foundation / Hospital?
If you need to view a statement with a date of service that was occurred prior to the online bill payment feature, please contact customer service and make sure to include the Date of Service for the statement you are looking for in the message. A Sutter Health Billing Representative will search for the date of service and mail to you via US Mail within 5-7 business days.
How can I view billing statements or pay bills online for my family members I have established Proxy access to in My Health Online?
The ability to view online billing statements for Proxy accounts adhere to the requirements to gain proxy access in My Health Online (i.e. accounts for children between 12 and 17 years of age, proxy representative must be over the age of 18, etc.). You must also meet the following requirements to view billing statements online on Proxy accounts:
- You must be listed as a guarantor on the patient's account.
- Your Sutter Foundation/Hospital will have the Online Bill Pay feature available. Contact customer service for more information.
I received a paper statement in the mail and my online payment is not reflected in my balance. Why is this?
It can take a week or more to generate, print, and mail a paper statement to your home. If you submit an online payment while your statement is processing, it will not be included in the paper statement. Your payment will still apply correctly and will be included in the next statement cycle. If you have questions or would like to confirm that your online payment was applied correctly, please contact Customer Service.
What payment methods can I use to make an online payment?
You can make an online payment using your Visa, Mastercard, Discover, or American Express credit card.
How will charges appear on my credit card statement?
Charges on your credit card statement may not appear under the name of your affiliate.
For Physician / Professional Charges
- Charges for SEBMF will appear under the name of SEBMF Online Bill Pay.
- Charges for PAMF will appear under the name of PAMF Online Bill Pay.
- Charges for SGMF will appear under the name of SGMF Online Bill Pay.
- Charges for SPMF will appear under the name of SPMF Online Bill Pay.
- Charges for SMF will appear under the name of SMF Online Bill Pay.
- Charges for Sutter Coast Physicians will appear under the name of Sutter Coast MHO.
- Charges for Sutter Lakeside Physicians will appear under the name of Sutter Lakeside MHO.
- Charges for St. Luke's Physicians will appear under the name of St Luke's Online Bill Pay SPS.
- Charges for Sutter Shared Labs will appear under the name of Sutter Shared Lab MHO.
For Hospital Charges
- Charges for Memorial Hospital Los Banos, Memorial Medical Center Modesto, and Sutter Tracy Community Hospital will appear under the name of SUTTR HLTH CVR MHO HOSP.
- Charges for Alta Bates Summit Medical Center (all campuses), Sutter Delta Medical Center and Eden Medical Center will appear under the name of SUTTR HLTH EBR MHO HOSP.
- Charges for Menlo Park Surgical Hospital, Mills-Peninsula Health Systems, and Sutter Maternity & Surgical Center of Santa Cruz will appear under the name of SUTTR HLTH PCR MHO HOSP.
- Charges for Sutter Amador Hospital, Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital, Sutter Davis Hospital, Sutter Medical Center Sacramento, Sutter Center for Psych, Sutter Roseville Medical Center, and Sutter Solano Medical Center will appear under the name of SUTTR HLTH SSR MHO HOSP.
- Charges for California Pacific Medical Center (all campuses), Novato Community Hospital, Sutter Lakeside Hospital, and Sutter Santa Rosa Regional Hospital will appear under the name of SUTTR HLTH WBR MHO HOSP.
Where can I mail a payment for Hospital Services?
Payments for Hospital Services can be mailed to the appropriate Sutter Health Hospital affiliate at the addresses below:
Sutter Coast Hospital - PO BOX 742698, Los Angeles, CA 90074-2698
Central Valley Area Hospitals - PO BOX 740697, Los Angeles, CA 90074-0697
- Memorial Hospital Los Banos
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
- Sutter Tracy Community Hospital
East Bay Area Hospitals - PO BOX 740685, Los Angeles, CA 90074-0685
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center (all campuses)
- Sutter Delta Medical Center
- Sutter Eden Medical Center
Peninsula Coastal Area Hospitals - PO BOX 740699, Los Angeles, CA 90074-0699
- Menlo Park Surgical Hospital
- Mills-Peninsula Health Systems
- Sutter Maternity & Surgical Center of Santa Cruz
Sacramento Sierra Area Hospitals - PO Box 748104, Los Angeles, CA 90074-8104
- Sutter Amador Hospital
- Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital
- Sutter Davis Hospital
- Sutter Center for Psychiatry
- Sutter Medical Center Sacramento
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Sutter Solano Medical Center
West Bay Area Hospitals - PO BOX 740693, Los Angeles, CA 90074-0693
- California Pacific Medical Center (all campuses)
- Novato Community Hospital
- Sutter Lakeside Hospital
- Sutter Santa Rosa Regional Hospital
Where can I mail a payment for Sutter Shared Lab Services?
Payments for Sutter Shared Lab Services can be mailed to the address below:
Sutter Shared Lab Services
P.O. Box 277700
Sacramento, CA 95827-7700
MyChart® licensed from Epic Systems Corporation, © 1999 - 2013.
Protected by U.S. patents. For details, visit www.epic.com/patents.
MyChart®, Epic®, Powered by Epic™ and the MyChart logo are trademarks of Epic Systems Corporation.